Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Homemade Tething Biscuits/Cookies

I was appalled when I went to Walmart (a dreaded store for me anyway but the only one with a decent baby section) and found a box of organic teething biscuits for $2.50 and it only contained 12 tiny sticks. Knowing that my teething little girl would go through a couple boxes a week, I decided to research my own recipes.
I found this site and am quite excited to try out the different recipes. I have quite a bit of left over baby cereal, which my daughter doesn't seem to like any longer, which some of the recipes use as a main ingredient. I guess I won't have to throw it out after all.

Please share with me your teething cookie recipes or if you try any on this site, let me know what you think and how they worked for you. Click on the title of this post to link to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment